Analyst Logistics/Supply Chain Management
For our location in
Bethlehem, PA, USA
Reference number #00698
We are looking for an analyst to support our Logistics team. The position provides practical, interactive, supply chain operations consulting assistance to our clients. This role will allow the analyst to use their problem solving and analytical skills to come up with innovative solutions for our clients.
- Perform requirements, processes, definition activities and communicate definitions for evaluation for operations improvement
- Evaluate and optimize manufacturing, distribution processes to identify and implement the best industry solutions
- Provide client support during all stages of project lifecycle
- Prepare, attend and host client meetings on site on a regular basis
- Prepare presentations for client meetings, develop documentation required
- MS Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Management Science or related field
- Familiar with logistics and production planning concepts
- Project management or engineering certifications, experience are a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, database, spreadsheet statistics applications and logistics software packages
- Excellent English communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally and domestically without restriction
- Visa sponsorships are not available for this position
At io-consultants we are offering you a challenging and exciting position within our team working to provide customized business solutions to our varied clients. You will find a comfortable work environment with a modern open plan office setting. io-consultants is offering a competitive salary package combined with company benefits and an individual training program.
Are you ready for the future?
Then we look forward to receiving your online application.
Apply online now